Collection of your Personal Information
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
FlaglerCountyBiz.com may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you. These have been detailed as follows:
- Identity Data may include, first name, maiden name, last name, title, date of birth, gender.
- Contact Data includes, current business address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes, details of products and services you have engaged us for.
- Technical Data includes, internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes, information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes, your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
FlaglerCountyBiz.com also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice
FlaglerCountyBiz.com does not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
Use of your Personal Information
FlaglerCountyBiz.com rely upon your consent given by way of our Terms and Conditions in order to provide you with our service (i.e. registration for a business list or social media account management).
FlaglerCountyBiz.com will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where VolusiaCountyBiz.com needs to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
To register you as a new customer
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your service to you including:
Performance of a contract with you
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(a) Performance of a contract with you
To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)
To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)
Sharing your Personal Data
FlaglerCountyBiz.com may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table and paragraph below.
FlaglerCountyBiz.com may also disclosure your information with:
- Business Directory Companies and Social Media Platforms and World .
- Compliance Consultants and other like services acting as processors, who require reporting of processing activities in certain legal and compliance circumstances.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
FlaglerCountyBiz.com require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. FlaglerCountyBiz.com do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
FlaglerCountyBiz.com is not responsible for content, data privacy outside our website.
Social Media Links
Google Maps & Directions
Your Data Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Requesting a copy of your Personal Data
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We may also charge a further administrative fee when you request for us to provide further copies of the information already provided to you.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. We will respond to your request within one month of receiving your request. We will inform you of the third parties to whom your data has been disclosed.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please see the contact details below.
The site may use “cookies” to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Text-based Cookies (I.e. non-executable text files) cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. We may in some cases also use web beacons in order to track the opening web pages or emails specific to individual customers and/or visitors.
You can delete cookies from your device at anytime. Each time you visit a cookie will be stored.
Security of your Personal Information
FlaglerCountyBiz.com secures your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card or debit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. VolusiaCountyBiz.com does not collect and store payment information and at no point receive and therefore store the credit/debit card information on our websites.
Customers of VolusiaCountyBiz.com are redirected to a third-party payment gateway to submit a payment. While we use industry standard procedures to safeguard your information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Storage of your Personal Information
FlaglerCountyBiz.com will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes FlaglerCountyBiz.com collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, FlaglerCountyBiz.com consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether FlaglerCountyBiz.com can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available and you can request from FlaglerCountyBiz.com by using the contact details below. We have to keep certain information about our customers and this data will be held solely and securely for those legal purposes.
Children Under Sixteen
The site is not directed to children under the age of 16 however, and FlaglerCountyBiz.com does not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, it must be stressed and made clear that you are not permitted to use the site, register, List a Business, make payments or manage any account.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from VolusiaCountyBiz.com
This version was last updated on 01/010/2022
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach any third party.
VolusiaCountyBiz.com is owned and Operated by Mass Websites Inc. A Florida Business. You can find us on Sunbiz.org
We offer a simple process of registering your business onto our online business directory, as well as providing additional SEO, Design, Content and Research packages.
WHAT WE OFFER
Multiple Directory Submission
Custom Website Design
Social Media Account Set Up and Management